Notification: PRESCRIPTION REFILLS
Subscription refills done through the pharmacy or by phone will be charged $30.00 from 1 January 2020 as this is an uninsured service not covered by MSP. Please submit requests for refills through Borland Connect and we will process them within 2 business days or visit us during walk-in hours. Only prescription refill requests submitted through Borland Connect will be processed.
Borland Connect is our online platform with private services to make healthcare just a little bit more convenient. *Please note that these services are only available to patients that is registered with the clinic and was seen by the physician.
List of Procedures
Screening through the MSP
Prescription refills can be done by request and is considered an uninsured service. If you have been to the clinic and is running low on your prescription, you can submit a request for renewal of the prescription through our online platform, Borland Connect. Payment for the prescription is done online through a secure interface and the prescription will be delivered to your pharmacy within 24 hours of your request. Please note that we can not guarantee that all prescriptions will be renewed and request that you agree to the following terms and conditions when submitting your request to our physician.
1. Only patients registered with Borland Medi-Clinic can use this service. To register, you need to open a chart by registering at the clinic located at 452 Borland Street, Williams Lake.
2. Patients with active family doctors in the community will only receive a one month refill and is required to see their family doctor within 30 days to get more refills.
3. Patients using this service acknowledge that their prescription request will be transferred to their medical record and stored within a PIPEDA compliant solution as dictated by Canadian Law. This will be forwarded to your family doctor to comply with College Regulations. Once the prescription request is processed, it will be deleted from the Borland Medi-Clinic server located in the USA.
4. Borland Medi-Clinic physicians reserves the right to decline prescription refill requests if:
4.1 The online request form is not properly completed.
4.2 Data does not match chart details on file.
4.3 Pharmanet information dictates early refills or abuse of medications.
4.4 Patients are not registered with the Borland Medi-Clinic with the required documentation.
4.5 Medical conditions requiring a physical examination before it can be prescribed.
4.6 BENZODIAZEPINES, NARCOTICS and MARIJUANA is requested.
5. The length of refills will usually be 3 months, depending on the medical condition treated.
6. Prescription refills can only be sent to pharmacies located in British Columbia, Canada.
7. Prescription refills are not covered under MSP and therefore is a private service provided by Borland Medi-Clinic. Payment is required on submission of request and is non-refundable.
8. Borland Medi-Clinic is sole operator of this service.