- MSP Visits
- Driver’s Medicals
- Laceration repairs and suture removal
- Flushing of ears
- Vit B12, Methotrexate Injections – Provide your own medication
- Joint Injections
- Bursa Injections
- Excision Biopsies and Punch Biopsies
- Rapid Strep Testing – Not MSP Covered
- Fetal Dopplers
- Urine Pregnancy testing
- Detox Referrals
WHEN TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?
- When you have chest pain.
- When you are very short of breath.
- When you think that you might have broken a bone.
- When you might be having a miscarriage.
- When you might be having a stroke.
- When you have wound that is bleeding badly.
- When you have severe abdominal pain.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED
We regret that we are unable to provide the following services.
- NO OPIOID refills
- NO BENZODIAZEPINE refills
- No CASTING
- No routine antenatal care